Monday 2 June 2014

Old Stripes X New Checks

(Forever 21 jacket :: Zara top :: American Eagle shorts :: Michael Kors mini
clutch :: Ray-ban sunglasses :: Vans loafers)





















My 'New Checks' arrived this morning at 10.30 and by 10.33 I was prancing around the apartment in them! They were the perfect slip-ons for my stroll around Greenpoint today.




I have said this before, but I really do love mixing old and new items from my closet. It's always joyous when something new, like these Vans, perfectly compliment an old jacket you thought was ready for the attic. This Zara blouse is from last summer and I am obsessed with the delicate flowery lace pattern. The open detail on the sleeves is perfect for summer! 

I left the house without a watch today. I WAS LOST. Literally. It resulted in a proud moment where I realized that I have officially become a New Yorker, where each second is an opportunity for something new and exciting. Never a dull moment in this fabulous city. 

Happy Monday everybody. MP.

No comments: