Sunday 20 April 2014

Grey Bunny


Aritzia sweater :: H&M men's tee :: Sparkle and Fade skirt :: Swatch watch ::
Nike Blazer Mid sneakers :: Forever 21 tote :: Ray-ban glasses










Arugula, acorn squash, beet and and pear salad at Park Luncheonette, in Greenpoint.


The simple beauty of life is all around us.


Sometimes I decide I'm in the mood to wear what I feel would be comfiest. But I think you can be comfortable without having to throw on trackies and an old pair of Uggs! Apply the same techniques and tips you would if you were putting an outfit together for a special occasion, thinking about dominating hues, appropriate accessories and a hair style that will compliment the look. For example with this outfit, grey black and white provided a colour palette, the sporty watch is appropriate to the sporty-chic look, and the ponytail gives it that girly edge.

Ps. My reading material just so happening to match my grey-black-white effect! Happy Easter from MP xxx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you ever consider doing more personal posts too? For example, dating advice, relationship tips, confidence in style tips etc.