Monday 21 April 2014

Flamingo

Sincerely Jules tee :: Topshop Moto vest :: Free People jeans :: J. Crew bag ::
Betsey Johnson wedges :: Swatch watch



  I purchased these jeans last week, and still being available online here, 
I would urge you all to follow the link and start BUYING! 
They are affordable, comfy and look fab :)










So today comprised of my daily yoga class at Yoga to the People, smoothie making, a picnic with a view, and of course blogging. We walked to Williamsburg, where we had planned on have our picnic at the East River State Park and take my outfit photos for the blog. We found a really cool steel backdrop and decided it was perfect for the photos, but of course as Austin prepared to start snapping we realized I had left the memory card in the computer at home. This is the kind of airy-fairy stuff I have to deal with on a daily basis!

Anyway I was super excited to style my Sincerely Jules tee that I bought last week at the Piperlime event. I was between doing a very colourful ensemble, with pinks and greens. But for my low-key day in Brooklyn I opted for a Parisian-chic look, with plain skinnies and moto vest. I hope the finished look would have made SJ proud!

Happy Monday everybody, MP xxx

No comments: