Sunday 3 February 2013

Worn out, in Vegas.

(TOPSHOP shoes and skirt :: URBAN OUTFITTERS jumper :: HOUSE OF HARLOW sunglasses :: SWATCH watch :: MICHAEL KORS bag)








Living in Manhattan has had the opposite effect on my blogging to what I had predicted. It really is the city (well, so far for me) where it is all work and no play. This has had a very negative and non-productive effect on Molly Pocket, and for those of you who are followers, I am very sorry. I plan on boosting MP bag into gear, and pumping her full of juicy outfit posts and in-vogue iCatchers. 

I have just returned from Las Vegas (yes, it was as amazing as ever!) where I was finally able to where some of my many purchases that I have made over the past few months. This jumper is overly snug, and I admit it was thrown on every day at some point. It definitely lived up to its 'worn' look.

I have truly missed you all.

1 comment:

Le Stage said...

Loving the cosy jumper! When I was in Vegas I think it hit 50 degrees so being snug was defo not a problem! Looking forward to more OOTD posts =)

Aishling