Tuesday, 20 November 2012

These Boots Are Made For Walkin'

(ZARA military jacket :: H&M cropped jumper :: TOPSHOP boots, bag and hat ::FOREVER 21 blazer :: dress via NASTY GAL)

I included a few out-takes in here which I am dedicating to the wonderful and always entertaining Man Repeller, Leandra Medine.  Her latest blog post was questioning the lack of smiling by bloggers. I am guilty of only revealing my sullen pout on Molly Pocket, and maybe I should start splashing out with a few dorky grins. What do you think? Is TMR right? Does the blogger pout equate to vanity? I always thought my smile gave a sense of 'cheezyness'! Maybe thats what my blog needs: more CHEESE.

I probably should have worn tights today....but black from head to toe gives me the willies. Studded jacket, shaggy dress and velour cowboy boots: nice combo if I may so myself!


EnaRegina said...

love th ecolours and the textures...10/10! makes me wanna shop

Blau von T said...

as always I adore your outfit x

Sinead Lally said...

love the boots and everything eles too! x

cotton face vintage

Aishling Browne said...

Love this outfit... cool boots & jacket!! =)


Ciara Delaney said...

Such a chic and edgy look. I wish I had the confidence to pull it off!

Wardrobe Resurrection said...

Those boots are amazing!

Makeup Monster said...

Love this, just discovered your blog aswell it's fab!

cleartheway said...

I love those shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just stumbled upon your blog on Bloglovin and I'm so glad I did. I'm following you now!

Kate from Clear the Way

Annette Brennan said...

LOVE this! Your boots are amazing. I'm so jealous.

Nice to see you're from Ireland like me too!


Anne said...

I love this post, your blog is gorgeous dear <3333
Love, Anna


Michelle Mc Donagh said...

Fun :) love this! I adore camouflage.