Sunday 18 November 2012

Lafayette

(ZARA collar and skirt :: TOPSHOP jumper and bag :: FOREVER 21 blazer :: JC heels :: socks via NASTY GAL :: MK watch)













I am letting you in on a little secret of mine: I am totally head of over heels in love with this street. My grand master plan is to make millions and live in this overly french inspired building, 311 Lafayette Street. I actually joined the gym opposite where I am standing above, for the sole purpose of visiting this place daily. 

So, I know this isn't quite a 'statement jumper,' but it's close! It's a far cry from Kenzo, but it will do for now until I am living the high life on Lafayette. Finally got around to buying a hair straightener (Walgreens finest for $20!) and am trying to get back into the routine of actually doing something with my mane.

5 comments:

stacysaddleshoes said...

love your outfit! it is so little girl sweet.one of the
cutest looks ever.love the skirt, blazer and collar.those shoes
are so awsome and I love those adorable white socks with them.hope
you got lots of compliments
may I ask your inspiration for this outfit

Anonymous said...

divine! utterly lusting over the socks

Girlscout said...

loooove the shoes!!!

http://www.girlscout.ie

concretecollar said...

those shoes are unreal!

theconcretecollar.blogspot.ie

Penny and Polaroids said...

ADORE! You look amazing! ..X

www.pennyandpolaroids.com