Wednesday 28 March 2012

Comfy in Converse

(Lush Jumper, Jumper via Nasty Gal.com, Vintage Briefcase, Wayfarer Raybans, Converse)






So nice not to have to cover up head to toe and have a tights-free outfit! I've had this dress for months but have only worn it once, and to be honest didn't really like how it fit. I might try it as a dress again soon and see what YOU think... but this jumper took away the 'sack-like' effect the dress has on it's own. Can't get enough of my briefcase: makes me feel like such a nerd in college. Am on the hunt for an old leather strap so I can wear it over the shoulder also. 5000 words done of my thesis. 20 degrees all week and I've either been studying or working :( 

6 comments:

Carrie said...

This post is great!!!! I realllly love your blog too! I'm following now! Feel free to check out my blog if you like! xx Carrie

fashioneda.blogspot.com

Emma C said...

Great outfit, looks comfy but stylish at the same time! love it! x

http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

Joanna said...

Love your blog Molly, keep going with the thesis, you will be amazed how much you get done in the final days. It does all come together eventually, promise! When is it due?

Connie said...

Love this post moll!! xo

Molly Pocket said...

Thanks con. Love that you've figured out to leave comments ;) you're so smart xxxx

Lo said...

Love this one Mol. I have an unhealthy love for all things black & grey xx