Wednesday 28 December 2011

Hibernating

(Silk Shirt, Silk Trousers, Both by Fendi, Leather Sandals Prada)
Be So Bold: Agyness Deyn by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue UK January 2012
You know that feeling when you wake up after a night out and you get 'the fear'. Well I've woken up with that feeling every morning for the last two weeks, wondering where the hell its coming from (since most nights I've been sober hitting my pillow). I've come to the conclusion this is me waking up with 'the guilt' .... the guilt of abandoning my blog!!! I have been so busy with work and Christmas that I haven't had a minute, and i apologize! I love anything by Patrick Demarchelier. I couldn't decide which photo I found most inspiring from this shoot, but this outfit was by far my favourite. Im obsessed with the simple polka dot design and the lack of shape in the outfit. The thin yellow seem - gives me butterflies!