Monday 5 December 2011

Dream the impossible Dream!










1) Nicole Richie's Marchesa Wedding dress
2) Love the button detail and the petticoat affect, reminds me of the dress in 'Sleeping Beauty'
3)The dress that Malin Akerman wears in 27 Dresses, By Amsale
4) Carrie wears this stunning dress to the Black and White Ball in one of the final episodes of series 4 of Sex and the City
5) Carrie again, Neckline Detail
6) Ellery Resort '11 Collection, Source: Studded Hearts
7) Princess Grace Kelly, Designed by Helen Rose
8) Vogue Nippon March 2010
9) Keira Knightley, in white this dress could be the perfect wedding gown
10) Carolina Herrera Wedding Dress, From British Vogue May 2011

I think why I've always favoured the colour white when opting clothing is my long-lasting love for wedding dresses :) All of these dresses, from the minor details to the overall shape, embody the perfect elements to which I hope my wedding dress(es) have! What a fabulous day it shall be......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dresses love this post :)

leopardinleather.blogspot.com