Tuesday 22 November 2011

The West


(Topshop blouse and pants, Jeffrey Campbell Litas, Vintage bag, Jump jumper)
Photos taken by Constace Mullen







Spent the weekend on the west coast of Ireland with a few of the girls. Was a fabulous mini-holiday. I felt so comfortable in this outfit and was able to change into my wellies for the walk along the beach, and still felt like my outfit was complete. I've always loved how Rumi Neely layers her tops and am beginning to get the gist of it....i think! This blouse is aaages old but i adore the subtle butterfly detail. I could never throw it out :) Hope for those of you who haven't been to Ireland, these pics will inspire you to make the journey.

6 comments:

Aoife said...

Cannot believe I'm only coming across your blog now! I saw you were also mentioned on the Trinity Fashion Soc page the other day. You make me miss the fact I changed my blog from a fashion blog to just generic ramblings. I love looking at outfit post blogs.
Hope you enjoyed the West! I miss it when I'm in Dublin!
xxx

Molly Pocket said...

Glad you enjoy the pics. Appreciate the comment! xxx

vicky said...

Just found your blog and I can't believe you don't have more followers! I love your hair and your outfits. :)

Molly Pocket said...

thanks vicky, tell your friends, im trying to promote it more on twitter (pocket_molly) and around different places! x

Charlotte said...

Lovely photos and I LOVE your style! X

Charlotte said...

This definitely makes me want to go to Ireland.. and those shoes are to.die.for!

x